Not cheating!

Alex bought me a solid state drive for my birthday and it’s been a bit glitchy, so I’m back on my old hard drive and I had the opportunity for a new birthday present.

So this is what I got from Quiltessential on Saturday 😉

I didn’t buy it so I’m not breaking any rules!

There was some money left over and there’s nothing I need (except maybe some doughnuts) so that’s gone into wedding savings, so everyone is a winner. But mostly I am.

1. Posted February 17, 2014 at 9:12 am | Permalink

I recently had to have a new hard drive and was given the option of solid state but I said no as the advice I had was they are great if you’re a specialist. I can, erm, type!! Y techy son has one and loves it. I’d have gone with the fabric too. It’s lovely 🙂

2. Posted February 17, 2014 at 10:07 am | Permalink

That is some good not cheating! :o)

3. Patti
    Posted February 17, 2014 at 12:26 pm | Permalink

Love teals and reds! Beautiful gift from Alex!

4. Posted February 17, 2014 at 1:31 pm | Permalink

What a lovely selection def couple bits I wouldnt mind having… and I really ought to try that spray sometime!

5. Flying Blind
    Posted February 17, 2014 at 7:09 pm | Permalink

Excellent!!!

6. Posted February 17, 2014 at 8:02 pm | Permalink

Very efficient ‘acquisition’. Come out in your pocket did they? 😉

7. Posted February 18, 2014 at 2:53 am | Permalink

You are happy birthday!

8. Posted February 18, 2014 at 2:42 pm | Permalink

Happy birthday! Saying it with fabric is the best!

9. Posted February 25, 2014 at 2:02 am | Permalink

Go You! Saving for a wedding…totally worth it… Great picks too.