A few other loose ends

I’ve shown you my latest quilts, but I’ve got a few extra loose ends to tie up. Firstly my machine is gone now (oh and also my house) so I am onto handsewing for the foreseeable future. I think it might be one of my very first purchases when we land.

I’ve also got some magazine projects around the shops this month.

Firstly, I’ve got a block carrier in Popular Patchwork…

A trivet in Quilt Now…

I also sold the Hank, Frankly quilt the day we were putting our lives into boxes!

Oh and also it was my birthday yesterday! An 0 one….

1. Posted December 23, 2015 at 9:23 am | Permalink

Happy birthday!!! I’m looking forward to seeing what machine you buy when you land across the water – I hope Hank went to a good home. I loved that quilt!

2. Posted December 23, 2015 at 11:29 am | Permalink

Happy belated birthday! Hope you had a fab day! Love your trivet 🙂

3. Jennie
    Posted December 23, 2015 at 1:37 pm | Permalink

Happy birthday! I love the paper pieced hexagon. Something interesting that is on my list to learn in 2015.

4. Lori Smanski
    Posted December 23, 2015 at 1:40 pm | Permalink

Happy Birthday and lots of luck in the move.
    Merry Christmas 🙂

5. Ella
    Posted December 23, 2015 at 2:55 pm | Permalink

Happy birthday and congrats on all the patterns! May your move be smooth and painless.

6. Posted December 23, 2015 at 2:58 pm | Permalink

Happy Birthday and safe trip!

7. Posted December 23, 2015 at 10:10 pm | Permalink

Love the EPP project! Merry Christmas to you and yours X

8. Posted December 23, 2015 at 11:33 pm | Permalink

Happy 20th!! *g* Things are really moving, huh? Pun very much intended. I dunno if I missed it, did you get wee Gwen sorted?