Big up!

A “big up” for myself that is.

I have a project on the cover of Popular Patchwork this month, yep that’s my Diaspyros quilt from late last year.

And also I’m just sneaking in on the cover of Quilt Now with my Horseplay Cushion. Scarily I have nothing else in the immediate pipeline for magazines project-wise (I have articles though), I’m working on stuff but nothing finished yet. This is highly unusual for me!

My next blog post should be of my first finish along finish of 2015….

1. Posted January 12, 2015 at 2:36 pm | Permalink

Whoa, fame and fortune coming your way. Congratulations! I am feeling as if I’m coming down with a nasty bug so lying in bed with Quilt Now and had not felt up to reading so I’ll flick through now.

2. Posted January 12, 2015 at 3:18 pm | Permalink

Congratulations! Will you blog about the cushion or do we have to buy the magazine to see it in all its glory?

3. Posted January 12, 2015 at 5:56 pm | Permalink

you’ll have to let us know when the mags with your articles come out and I’ll take a trip to Hobbycraft.

Have you quilted it already?!?

4. Posted January 12, 2015 at 8:47 pm | Permalink

Congrats! Both lovely projects.

5. Posted January 12, 2015 at 9:56 pm | Permalink

Congrats on the covers Kerry! The cushion is awesome x

6. Posted January 13, 2015 at 12:15 pm | Permalink

Congratulations on being a double cover girl!

7. Posted January 13, 2015 at 8:14 pm | Permalink

Yay! Well done xx

8. Cindy
    Posted January 13, 2015 at 9:53 pm | Permalink

Kerry, I’m so excited for you! Love that your talent is shining in the spotlight.

9. Posted January 14, 2015 at 10:41 pm | Permalink

Congrats on the covers! Alas, being a bag making girl in a quilting and garment sewing mags will never render me a cover *sigh*