Destash

I’ve been listing fabrics over on Crafteroo that I’m destashing- I have about 50 different bits from just short of a FQ to over a yard that must go, it’s taking up valuable shelf space.

There’s some proper fuglies in there as well as some stuff I bought that was good for my resin jewellery but has no place in my sewing now, to prints that arrived too big, or are too pink or too white for my preference. There’s some Liberty in there, some Spoonflower, some novelties, some damnsight horrible things I received in Swapbot swaps, but you never know there might be something you want or can at least use and prices start at 50p 🙂

GO HERE TO SEE MORE. I will be updating the list over the next day or two to cover everything. I’ll be including some bonus scraps with every purchase too.

If you see anything you like that’s still available, you can email me or leave a comment for me on this post or on the forum and I’ll sort it for you. And no, the pound coin for scale is not included!

1. Posted April 30, 2013 at 12:01 pm | Permalink

I went and had a look, Kerry, and how nice that someone has already bought a whole bunch. Yay!!!

2. Rose Smith
    Posted April 30, 2013 at 12:45 pm | Permalink

Hi could I have 8, 19, & 20 if they’re still available please. How do I pay you?

3. Posted April 30, 2013 at 12:53 pm | Permalink

I’ll take some off your hands, if you still have them@
    6, 8, and 25…
    I can’t see numbers 26 onwards, except 31 – are there pictures there?

4. Posted April 30, 2013 at 12:55 pm | Permalink

sorry, they are loading now… I’d also like 28, 30,

I also like the second one down on this blog post, but can’t see it on Crafterooo

5. Posted April 30, 2013 at 8:15 pm | Permalink

Well some of those are quite special aren’t they?! WTH is with those prawns?!

6. Tanya
    Posted April 30, 2013 at 8:18 pm | Permalink

oooo I would like 21, 24, 27, 35 if they are still left please xx

7. Rose Smith
    Posted May 3, 2013 at 12:42 pm | Permalink

Just thought I’d let you know my fabric arrived safely not long ago. – Thanks for the lovely bonus scrap pieces! :-)x

8. Emily
    Posted May 10, 2013 at 10:55 pm | Permalink

Penny I’d really like no 9 please. Will you be uploading anymore? Just thinking if I can get more for the same postage 🙂